Popular Posts

Monday, February 15, 2016

Three Months in the Van

We've now been living in our tiny van home for about three months. We are officially both unemployed and ready to start our journey.

It feels unreal in a way. We've been planning these travels for almost two years now. We've been planing how we would make money, where we would go, and our home itself. And now we're here. I still feel like I'm just on a vacation from work and I'll have to go back soon, or that I am having a dream that I'll wake up out of. But every morning I wake up to the early morning light gently singing me awake, and I see my wife laying beside me. This is real.

Within the next few days we plan to start making our way south to the keys, and then on the 25th we'll be near Naples Florida for our second year at the most amazing drum festival. Follow us here, on facebook, and on  youtube to see our journeys and watch what comes next in our beautiful magical life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts